Freitag, 25. Januar 2008

??

I know I've been really busy the past couple of weeks but it never really seemed anything to write home about. (Literally)
I went to either Staats or Volksoper four times in the past week, for Nutcracker, The Master singer from Nuremburg (6 hour Wagner in standing places. woo!), the ballet soiree, and Anna Karanina.

Also steadily working towards my great presentation on 4 February to 6-10 year old children. Finished that yesterday, now we just need a stamp of AFS approval and gather handouts and a football costume and candy.

Umm? I'm leaving here in 19 days. It's really strange. The thing about the past couple of weeks is that I think I was just doing things with my family and spending time with them.

Tomorrow I have another ball, and all or most AFS people from Vienna are going. It's in a living park called Sargfabrik, which is the cloth they put over dead people. My family supposes its a living park for artists and all sorts of people who are certainly not on the same political axis as them.

Speaking of politics there was another communist demonstration here on my street.

Urgh, rather disconnected. The list of things I still have to do or see is slowly diminishing. Besides the ball and the presentation what else is coming up...

Saturday before I leave we are going to Salzburg. 5am on the train, 8am breakfast in the city, then arrive in Vienna again at 11. THEN on Sunday we wake up at 9 to go to church, have last big meal together and then they take me to Clara, where I will stay until Tuesday the 12th, from where I will go to a youth hostel and spend the night with AFS before our very early departure from Vienna Int'l.

And then I'm home?

See you soon =)

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Another ball, yes!, have fun this evening. But I do not understand how a 'living park' has an indoor ball.

BTW I certainly have not seen you online lately. See you soon!