Mittwoch, 12. September 2007

City Exploring

I did three things of note today--

1) took a city map and went for a walk all by myself

2) shopped for the first time on Mariahilferstraße

3) rode a motorcycle for the first time!!!!


Today was one of the first days without rain so my hostfather allowed me to take a walk for an hour. I got lost and stuff, exploring around the Volksgarten, where there are many roses, which are so beautiful. I also lost track of time, so I came home like 20 minutes earlier than I was supposed to. However it was a very quick walk and so it was very good exercise.
I live on the fourth floor of my apartment so even though the food is very rich and delicious here, I am perhaps slimmer. Not in a bad way, I promise, I'm looking very healthy.

The Mariahilferstraßse is a very famous street where there are many stores, some expensive, some supported by child labor and very cheap. I had to buy special shoes for my gym class (which sucks, because Wien is so expensive...). I also bought house shoes which are knockoff birkenstocks, but not the Jesus sandal kind, they're crisscrossy.

Also my host father took me for a ride around Wien by night on his motorcycle. Very fast. I am in love with it. I want one now. ehhe.

I should go now. Baba!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yea, vespas ("motos") in spain were awesome.....if youre getting a motorcycle, im going to buy a vespa. we can start a club.

Kevin hat gesagt…

Jesus sandals!!!

haha, and you're in love with motorcycles now eh? hehehe cool stuff, xD

im proud that you went on a walk on your own =P

love, kevin

Anonym hat gesagt…

The war was cruel and people were forced to leave their native places. There was no doubt that they lost touch with each other. Many soldiers were killed but he tried his best to keep alive because he owed her a wedding and he promised to come back.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/salvatore-ferragamo-sunglasses.html]Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses[/url]
Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory