Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007

Vacation Time

So things are sort of boiling down to a countdown of sorts.

Today, I am going to Niederösterreich to see the new summer home of Clara's family.
Tomorrow, I am leaving to see Waltraud and Josha in Munich, Germany, alone by train.
From there, I am taking the train to Kärnten to spend New Years until January 6 with my family in their summer home.
Then January 9 is my birthday.
Then February 13 I'm coming home.

So I have got to fill January up with great things. It'll be a while until I write again but expect great things! Or something.

Happy New Years to everyone, seeing you guys sooner than ever
.
Happy Birthday to:
5. Jan - Shannon
6. Jan - Michelle
7. Jan - Dad
9. Jan - guess
10. Jan - Jenna!
13. Jan - Maddi

you guys are super.

Keine Kommentare: